Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Summary In 1904, a small group of Quakers began meeting in a store building in Tacoma. Two years later, in 1906, the MckKinley Hill Friends Church was organized by the Stanton family. Tacoma First Friends also had an early history, and was eventually renamed Parkview when a new center was built around 1977, during the pastorate of Rev. Paul Baker. According to records, discussion was made of uniting McKinley Hill and Parkview in 1977, but the nature or date of this connection with McKinley Hill...