Williams, J. Edgar
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Summary Seattle Memorial Friends Church began as a tent meeting in Seattle at 22nd and Dearborn Street in 1905. In September of that year, it was established as a monthly meeting as an official part of Winchester Quarterly Meeting. J. Edgar Wiliams served as its first pastor. The opening for a new church building was held on September. 14, 1907. Records include written histories, brochures, programs, correspondence, bulletins, newsletters, financial documents, newspaper clippings, and photographs.