Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Summary The first church services were held in the late 1880s, and the monthly meeting was first held in Sherwood, Oregon, on Jan. 28, 1893, alternately with Middleton until 1920. The first listed pastor was F.C. Varner. The first meeting house burned in 1903, and other arrangements were made until another church was built in 1911-1912. The church was part of the Middleton Monthly Meeting until 1914, when it was changed to Sherwood Monthly Meeting. In 1946, the Middleton Meeting was again united with...