Skip to main content

Townsend, Roscoe

 Person

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Caldwell Friends Church, 1960-1993

 Record Group
Identifier: 7
Summary Caldwell Friends Church began in 1943; after property was purchased in 1945, the new church was dedicated on Apr. 24, 1949. A second church building was dedicated on Apr. 30, 1961. Records consist of programs, newspaper clippings, directories, a city map/plan, bulletins, financial documents, and correspondence. This file also also includes a commemorative plate with the church building pictured on the front and history/pastors on the back.
Dates: 1960-1993