Skip to main content

Allen, Mary


Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Camas Friends Church, 1935-1993

Identifier: 8
Summary Camas (Washington) Friends Church began in 1934 as a meeting in the Prune Hill School House; a church building was consequently dedicated in June 1938. Since the monthly meetings of Oak Park, Forest Home, and Prune Hill merged with the Camas Friends Church, all records are stored with Camas Friends Church records. Records consist of reports, minutes, financial documents, written histories, church yearbooks, "The Camas Friends Lamplighter" newsletter, newspaper clippings, correspondence,...
Dates: 1935-1993