Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Summary Across the road from the schoolhouse in Rex , Oregon, a Union church was built in 1906, and was later taken over by the Wiley family and called the Friends Church. Rex Monthly Meeting of Friends was established on Feb. 28, 1906, largely due to the preaching of Amos Kenworthy, Harvey Crumley, and Elmer Pemberton. The church was sold, torn down, and built into a private home around 1920. Records include written histories, photograph copies, legal documents, and mintutes.