Cascade College Records
The Cascade College Records consist of yearbooks, bulletins, board meeting minutes, class catalogues, financial records, and self evaluation reports along with other various information about the college. This collections is especially useful for research on/about small colleges, the closing of Cascade College, the relationships between colleges, church history, daily life of college students in the mid 20th century.
Collection is available for research.
George Fox University owns the copyright to some, but not all, of the materials housed in its archives. Copyright for materials authored or otherwise produced as official business of George Fox University is retained by George Fox University and requires its permission for publication. Copyright status for other collection materials varies. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- 1943 - 1967
3 Cubic Feet (2 UHAUL Boxes 2 1/2 size archives boxes)
Yearbooks, financial records, class cataloges, pamphlets and flyers, bulletins, development plans, Cascade-George Fox merger information, self evaluation reports, chapel notes.
- Adams, Ivan (Associated name)
- Beals, Charles (Associated name)
- Black, A. Gordon (Associated name)
- Brougher, John (Associated name)
- Colleges and Universities
- Fitzwater, W. Dean (Associated name)
- Fogg, Charles (Associated name)
- Friesen, Ernest (Associated name)
- Glenk, Esther (Associated name)
- Leupp, Thomas (Associated name)
- Lund, Harold (Associated name)
- Meuller, Herman E. (Associated name)
- Montgomery, James (Associated name)
- Nash, Lee M., Dr., Dean of Students (Associated name)
- Palmer, George (Associated name)
- Petticord, Paul (Associated name)
- Ross, Milo (Associated name)
- Schools and Colleges
- Townsend, Sophia (Associated name)
- Vermillion, Dean (Associated name)