Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Camas Friends Church, 1935-1993
Summary Camas (Washington) Friends Church began in 1934 as a meeting in the Prune Hill School House; a church building was consequently dedicated in June 1938. Since the monthly meetings of Oak Park, Forest Home, and Prune Hill merged with the Camas Friends Church, all records are stored with Camas Friends Church records. Records consist of reports, minutes, financial documents, written histories, church yearbooks, "The Camas Friends Lamplighter" newsletter, newspaper clippings, correspondence,...
Cascade College Records
Dates: 1943 - 1967
Clackamas Park Friends Church, 1965-1993
Series — Container: NWYM.01.07, Box: 3, Folder: 10
The Clackamas Park Meeting (Oregon) began in 1961. In 1965, the first service was held in the new building with Howard E. Harmon as pastor. Records include written histories, reports, correspondence, programs, bulletins, publications, brochures, the church newsletter "The Growing Edge" and directories.
Lynwood Friends Church, 1879-1986
Summary Lynwood Friends Monthly Meeting was organized in 1957. A new church building was dedicated on July 19, 1959. An educational unit was also dedicated on May 19, 1963. Records consist of newsletters and publications, directories, bulletins, correspondence, business/financial documents, reports, legal documents, brochures, memorandums, newspaper clippings, Ohio Yearly Meeting, minutes, building plans/sales, annual reports, programs and projects, pastoral position papers, and written...
- Archival Object 3
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Schools and Colleges 1
- Yearbooks 1