Pearson, John Howard
- Existence: 1898 - 1984
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Caldwell Friends Church began in 1943; after property was purchased in 1945, the new church was dedicated on Apr. 24, 1949. A second church building was dedicated on Apr. 30, 1961. Records consist of programs, newspaper clippings, directories, a city map/plan, bulletins, financial documents, and correspondence. This file also also includes a commemorative plate with the church building pictured on the front and history/pastors on the back.
This collection contains written memorials and eulogies for members of the Northwest Yearly Meeting of Friends/Oregon Yearly Meeting from 1889-2003.
John H. and Julia Hall Pearson spent fifteen years pioneering missions in Bolivia for Oregon Yearly Meeting of Friends Church. This collection consists of correspondence, diaries, published materials, sermons, newspaper clippings, passports, photographs, and other media.